Thursday 6 February 2014

Style | SS14 - Mad for Metallics

001. Turquoise diamante necklace - Zara
002. Big beaded cami - Miss Selfridge
003. Cobalt snake jacquard shorts - Miss Selfridge
004. Cold shoulder dress - Miss Selfridge
005. Stephanie small cross body bag - Oasis
006. Metallic cut out flat shoes - Pull & Bear at Asos

I think I may have said this already but I've changed my mind (I'm particularly bad at making any form of decision); this is definitely my favourite trend!

001. Every season Zara create a brand new statement necklace that I absolutely have to have and from their most recent collection, this is it! After recently buying my first nail polish that isn't a varying shade of black (Essie - Lilacism) I have an all new found love for lilac. Go all out and team it with a metallic outfit or jazz up a plain grey tee, black jeans and those amazing silver brogues (006).

002. I've seen loads of these hovering around for the past couple of years but this one is truly beautiful. It looks much more expensive than it really is (£39) and looks amazing with those metallic shorts - an outfit I may well invest in!

003. Metallic? Check. Jacquard? Check. Snake print? Check. Three huge SS14 trends all in one pair of shorts. What more could you ask for?

004. Embellishment is huge within the metallic trend and this dress ticks all the boxes. As part of Miss Selfridge's petite range, it's great for my fellow 5"3 and under girls out there!

005. This bag isn't something that I would usually choose but paired with other metallic items, there's something quite special about it. It's the perfect companion for any one of these items!

006. I absolutely love brogues of any kind and these are no exception. They'll be perfect in the summer months when (or shall I say if) it gets warmer, teamed with denim shorts and a loose white shirt. Or if your more of a flats girl when it comes to a night out, these Pull & Bear beauties will compliment any outfit!


There you have it, my favourite of the latest trends for the New Year. What's your favourite SS14 trend?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment