Saturday 11 January 2014

Weekend wish list | 002



1. H&M Black mesh hooded jacket (£19.99)
2. Forever 21 active bra top (£11.50)
3. Amazon 3kg Vinyl dumbbell weights (16.99)
4. eBay Nike Free 3.0 V5 Run trainers in pink (£85)
5. H&M Black leggings (£14.99)

With the New Year in full swing and an obscene amount of resolutions revolving around getting fit and healthy; I thought now may be a good time to share my favourite, affordable fitness clothing.

I've been dying for some new pieces as mine seem to be crumbling under pressure! I'm also lusting after some new trainers. The pair I currently have were my first ever and so are not the best - I bought them with good intentions but also at a cheaper price in case my vow to exercise failed! These bright pink Nike ones from eBay would be perfect for adding a splash of brightness to my indoor workouts; as you may have noticed by my top picks, I'm not one for too much colour.

I've also been trying to find a lightweight jacket that may persuade me to get outside and run. I can never find the right balance between freezing to death and being boiling hot, dripping with sweat (sorry for that not so attractive image) when running. This H&M jacket looks like it would help me find that happy-medium I so desperately need!

Contrary to popular belief, sportswear doesn't have to be expensive - the H&M and Forever 21 ranges have gorgeous fashion pieces to suit smaller budgets (like mine). I'm also really excited for the new Bershka 'Start Moving' collection which is coming soon. If it's anything like their last then expect gorgeous prints with a nod to the latest trends.

Speaking of workouts, I've just managed to avoid one by writing this post. Off to a good start then!

L x


No comments:

Post a Comment