Wednesday 15 January 2014

OOTD | Repeat yesterday's mistakes






Jumper/dress- Zara (sold out)
Black matt-look leggings - Miss Selfridge
Black chelsea boots - Topshop (sold out)
Spike hoop earrings - New Look (old)
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - Disney Couture
Rimmel 'Black Out' nails with Matte top coat

I wore this outfit to go to The Alchemist on New York Street as one of the apprentice girls was in Manchester with work; so of course we seized the opportunity to catch up! 

I love this jumper, it has a very worn and grungy look about it. I think it's meant to be worn as a top but (as usual) I bought a larger size so that I could wear it as a dress and over tights. My wardrobe is filled with a range of sizes. I don't know about you but I prefer to buy clothes as I want them to fit, not exactly how they're intended to.

This bracelet is one of my favourite possessions. The quote says "Believing is just the beginning'. I'm a sucker for Disney and quotes - if you've seen my Pinterest or Instagram you'll have guessed this by now. I originally had the black version which was a present for my 18th birthday, but managed to lose it almost immediately. My lovely mum was kind enough to replace it for me though.

I'm terrible with nail polishes. I have a ridiculous amount and literally wear about four of them, all of which are the darkest colours I can possibly find. The matte top coat is something I'd completely forgotten about but I adore the way it looks! I think I might push the boat out and attempt an oxblood red and matte combination, that's colour right?

This last week has been a combination of things - the good, the bad and the downright ugly. It's taught me a lot about the people I know, or thought I knew, and proved that the path I was already on and the people I am with are certainly the right ones. Bianca and I are taking a few days out from work this weekend and heading to a Spa in Chester, it's safe to say that it cannot come soon enough!

In other news, my first placement on my apprenticeship is coming to an end soon and I've finally found out where my second will be! I'm so excited but also extremely nervous - I'll let you know more as it gets closer!

L x

*P.S - I apologise for the terrible image quality - I'm adapting to a different room!*






1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy the title of this post ;)
    That jumper/dress is really cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete